Concrete Driveways in Chorley
T: 01257 247 914 Mob: 07596 344244
Robust and delightful concrete driveways in Chorley from the experts at W Erfmann & Son Builders & Groundworks
We supply patterned imprinted concrete driveways in Chorley, patios and paths in various colours and designs to our clients throughout the North West. Pattern imprinted concrete driveways in Chorley stop sinking paving, cracked joints and weed growth. This paving product provides long-term magnificence.
Long Established Concrete Specialist
W Erfmann & Son Builders & Groundworks is an established business based in Chorley with more than 30 years expertise in driveway construction. Our company offers a top quality paving product at a reasonable price with a service that’s second to none.
The Benefits of Concrete:
- Increase the value of your premises
- Durability, lasts for years
- Visually captivating
- Cost effectiveness
- Provides you with additional usable space
- Low maintenance
Why W Erfmann & Son Builders & Groundworks?
- Full and in depth ground preparation
- Professional first-rate workmanship
- Top quality long lasting materials
- Various designs, materials, colours and finishes
- Skilled in all kinds of brick/block work
- Qualified and helpful installers
- Honesty and Integrity
- All work guaranteed
- 1st class customer support
Please take a minute to look through our website and portfolio of concrete driveways in Chorley. If you like what you see, or want more information on our services please call us today for a FREE no obligation quote.
Pattern Imprinted Concrete is a highly innovative method of imprinting the surface of freshly poured ready mixed concrete to create a lovely concrete design which gives the appearance of stone, brick, cobbles, tile and stone. You will find there’s large range of colours and patterns which can be applied to any environment.
Advantages of Using Pattern Imprinted Concrete
- Easy to maintain – no sinking, spreading, weeds
- Oil and stain resistant
- Various colours which don’t fade
- Durability which will outlast other types of paving
- Anti-slip coating can be added to make the surface non-slip
Pattern Imprinted Concrete is ideal for:
- Indoor flooring
- Industrial flooring
- Conservatory flooring